How Can I Help?
We’re so glad you asked!
Financial gifts - We are asking each donor to commit to $20 or more a month. Of course, monetary gifts of any amount are welcome and appreciated. Give now ›
Supply items on the Wish List - Become an Equipment Scout. If you have access to items, or information on where these items can be obtained for the Hospital, we need you!
Our Wish list
- Pulse Oximeters - to monitor oxygen saturation levels of ill kids.
- Nasal Prongs - to deliver oxygen to hypoxic kids (at the moment we are using feeding tubes)
- Ambubags and Facemasks - for resuscitation
- A Bilirubinometer - for measuring serum bilirubin levels in jaundiced babies. Our lab is always giving us funky results.
- Sheets, feeding utensils, diapers for babies, new cribs, mattress pads
Volunteer to take up a task - There is still a lot of work to be done. We need to formulate teams to help with preparing the NGO/Non-profit paperwork and submitting it to the right government entities. We will also need business minded people to watch our growth, maintain records, and advise on legal compliance once the need arises. Please submit your contact information on the Contact Us page if you would like to volunteer for this very important task.
Influence others - We need you to spread the word about the Fund to as many people as possible. We need you to give your time to help the Fund succeed. Your influence makes a difference!
Enlist the help of the medical community, especially from Ghana, or who are friends of Ghana. - Red Tape is the enemy of Progression. We need people of influence locally to help break through the barriers that have been choking change that is sorely needed.
Stay involved! - Participate in our quarterly calls while we go over the financials, logistics and other metrics of the Fund’s activities. Lend your opinion, but more importantly, bring suggestions on how your opinion can be feasibly implemented.